This page is used to inform visitors regarding our policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use our Service.
CCPA + CPRA Compliance
As per the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) and California Privacy Rights Act (CPRA), California residents have certain rights regarding their personal information. These include:
- The right to know what personal information is being collected and how it is being used.
- The right to request deletion of their personal information.
- The right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
- The right to non-discrimination for exercising their privacy rights.
751Games does not sell personal information. California residents can exercise their rights by contacting us at [email protected].
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), applicable to residents of the European Union, users have the following rights:
- The right to access their personal data and to know how it is processed.
- The right to rectify incorrect or incomplete data.
- The right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’).
- The right to restrict processing of their data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to data processing.
- The right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
Users can exercise these rights by contacting us at [email protected]. We take steps to verify the identity of anyone requesting access to personal information and reserve the right to deny requests if identity cannot be reliably confirmed.
CalOPPA Compliance In accordance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act (CalOPPA), we adhere to the following principles:
- Do Not Track Signals: We honor Do Not Track signals and Do Not Track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track browser mechanism is in place.
- Information on Minors: Our services do not specifically target minors under the age of 18, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from minors.
For any queries regarding our compliance with CalOPPA, users can contact us at [email protected].
We use Google Analytics and Firebase to collect data regarding user interactions with our games. This may include session duration, device information, and IP addresses. We do not collect any personal data beyond what is necessary for these purposes.
We want to inform you that whenever you use our Service, in a case of an error in the app we collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing our Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics.
Use of Data
The data collected is used exclusively to improve the user experience within our games.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device’s internal memory.
This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service.
To protect user data, we implement several security measures including:
- Data encryption in transit and at rest.
- Access controls to limit data to authorized personnel.
- Regular security audits.
- Data anonymization where feasible.
We value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Advertising and Data Sharing
Some of our games display advertisements provided through AdMob by Google and Unity Ads. These services may collect and use data about your device and interaction with ads to personalize advertising content and measure ad performance. We do not share any additional personal information with these advertising providers beyond what is necessary for the ad service.
These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. In the case we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us so that we will be able to do necessary actions.
Users have the right to access, update, or delete their personal data. Requests can be made by contacting us at [email protected].